Timeless

Timeless - Emma Eliot Product DescriptionEmily St. Clair thinks she leads a normal life until chilling dreams begin to torment her with images of dangerous secrets and fatal encounters. Plagued by visions of a witch whose face afflicts her, waking or sleeping, Emily longs to know the handsome knight who defends her in her dreams. She awakens with his name on her lips: Sir Damien de Lioncoeur, the legendary Black Knight of Montavere. Shivering with anticipation, Emily uncovers her past life in the thirteenth century. Led to the mystical castle ruins near Stonehenge, Emily returns to the place of her dreams, but she finds more than her knight, for something evil stalks her through time...Product DetailsFormat: Kindle EditionFile Size: 346 KBPrint Length: 264 pagesSold by: Amazon Digital ServicesLanguage: EnglishASIN: B003TLMXA2Lending: EnabledAverage Customer Review: 3.1 out of 5 stars Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #3,795 Paid in Kindle Store #41 in Books > Children's Books > People & Places > Girls & Women#32 in Kindle Store > Books > Children's eBooks > People & Places > Girls & Women#23 in Kindle Store > Books > Fiction > Fantasy > HistoricalMy thoughts... After reading the product description about this book, recommended to me by Amazon based on my previous downloads I actually decided to pay $0.99 for it (big spender, right?). As usual, Amazon nailed it right on the head about another book that i would enjoy. Emily's journey through relationships and herself to find the love of her lives (since he was actually from a previous life) was a journey that Emma Eliot was able to yarn a great story around. There were tormenting times where I wanted to yell at Emily for making the wrong decisions but in the end she got what she wanted and what you expected from the very beginning. There were no real plot twists that I wasn't expecting, or anything that hasn't really been written before. It was a quick and enjoyable read and I would definitely be willing to try another book by Emma Eliot (or Amanda Paris as explained at the end of Timeless before a preview for Shattered supposedly coming soon).